The summer transfer window is here, and there’s a lot of gossip about who’s moving where. Transfer Talk brings you the latest buzz on rumours, ups and downs and of course closed deals!
TOP STORY: Ronaldo to Dortmund?
Cristiano Ronaldo is pushing for him to move from Manchester United to Borussia Dortmund, according to Bild.
As the time remaining in the transfer window ticks down, the 37-year-old striker has informed his agent Jorge Mendes to move him to the Bundesliga club, which can offer him Champions League football this season.
Despite Ronaldo calling speculation about his possible departure “lies”, it appears the Portuguese star intends to leave Old Trafford this summer.
The former Real Madrid and Juventus star is reported to see Dortmund as one of his final options, with his sights set on becoming the first player in history to win a domestic title in each of Europe’s top four leagues.
Dortmund, who are currently in contact with Ronaldo’s representatives, are considering submitting an official proposal to the Red Devils, and BVB coach Edin Terzic is eyeing another striker for his side.
The club recently signed Antonio Modeste from Cologne following sebastien hallerThe diagnosis of a testicular tumor will make you lose several months.
– ESPN+ Guide: LaLiga, Bundesliga, MLS, FA Cup, more (USA)
– Stream ESPN FC Daily on ESPN+ (US only)
– Don’t you have ESPN? Get instant access
– Barcelona is still looking for a right back with interest Achraf Hakimireveals The Chiringuito Television. the blaugrana The hierarchy has been looking for an alternative signing after missing out on Chelsea César Azpilicuetaand the 23-year-old Paris Saint-Germain star has now been identified as an ideal candidate, having already gained experience in LaLiga during his time at Real Madrid.
– Asmir Begovic has been identified as a possible option for Manchester United as a substitute goalkeeper, the Telegraph reports. United have been on the lookout dean henderson left Old Trafford to join Nottingham Forest and the 35-year-old Everton goalkeeper reportedly tops the list.
– Marseille is interested in acquiring Ruslan Malinovskyiaccording to Fabricius Romano. The French club are eyeing the 29-year-old Atalanta attacking midfielder, with reports that Cengiz Under could be involved as part of a player swap deal. The Ukrainian international is interested in leaving the Serie A side with his eyes on a new challenge.
– With sources who told ESPN that Casemiro is considering a move to Manchester United, Bruno Guimaraes has been identified as his possible replacement, according to AS. The 24-year-old midfielder is thought to be an ideal candidate for Real Madrid, but he joined Newcastle United from Lyon in January for a fee of £40m. Also, his contract will not expire until the summer of 2026.
– memphis paymentJuventus’ potential move to Juventus could progress as the bianconeri seek to advance negotiations by voiding some of the remaining bonds in their previous agreement with Barcelona to Miralem Pjanic, Calciomercato writes. Massimiliano Allegri’s side have already reached a personal agreement on a two-year deal worth €6m per season with the 28-year-old Dutch international striker.