Ahead of Destiny 2 Season 18 launching next week, Bungie gave players a preview of the seasonal artifact mods they can apply to their gear. With Arc 3.0 arriving with the new season, the news post discussed the ways these mods will be compatible with the new subclass updates.
“We have a lot of love for machine guns, and with the weapons meta featuring them heavily with the new season,” the TWAB post reads. He explains how the fast-paced Arc 3.0 meant including mods like Holster, Scavenger, and Loader previously available on the Season Artifact. Players will also see new mods like Bad Amplitude, Hype Train Conductor, and Trace Evidence that work with Arc’s new abilities. The mod description will make more sense after looking at the Arc 3.0 skins and shards.
The full list of Season 18 artifact mods includes:
First row for the arms:
- overload arcs
- Unstoppable Pulse Rifles
- Anti-barrier scout rifles
- anti-barrier automatic rifles
- unstoppable shotguns
Second row after two advantages:
- Scout rifle charger for weapons
- Leg Sword Ammo Scavenger
- Leg machine gun holster
- Scout and sniper marksmanship for helmet
- Bottomless Bounty 1 for Helmet: This improves two Origin traits.
Third row after four advantages:
- Weapon Glaive Loader
- Focusing Strike for Arms: Dealing damage with the melee ability grants energy to the class ability.
- Arc Combo + Solar Resistance for Chest
- Scavenger of machine gun ammo for legs
- Bottomless Bounty 2 for Helmet: This improves two Origin traits.
Fourth row after eight advantages:
- Overload LMG for Arms: The TWAB explains: “Continuous fire from equipped machine guns will stun enemies with a beam that delays energy regeneration and reduces enemy damage output. Strong against Overload Champions.”
- Anti-barrier snipers for weapons
- Bad Amplitude for Class item: Dealing damage to a champion with arc abilities causes that champion to startle.
- Surge detectors for class element
- Hellwhip for class item
Fifth and last row for the class item after 10 perks:
- Thunderous Aftershock: While critical or amplified, Arc Supers will deal more damage.
- Hype Train Conductor: This stacks +2 seconds to the amplified timer.
- Trace Evidence: Landing precision shots on Arc-weakened enemies generate Ion Traces.
- lightning strikes twice
- rending glare
Along with the new seasonal story, mods, and subclass changes coming next week on August 23, Bungie’s Destiny 2 reveal is also scheduled for that day. In addition to getting a ton of information, players can also get a new Starbirth cosmic emblem for free by watching the showcase live on Twitch. To get the emblem, log in to your Bungie profile and connect your Twitch account. You’ll need to tune in for at least 30 minutes of the stream to get this Twitch drop.
In the meantime, check out everything we know so far about the upcoming Season 18 changes. Also, head over to the HELM to check out the final part of the Season of the Haunted story and get a reward if you haven’t already. .
GameSpot may earn a commission from retail offers.
The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors. GameSpot may get a portion of the proceeds if you purchase something featured on our site.